Monday, June 25, 2012

QA Analyst with Agile Experience

Hi..,

 

Please do send the resumes to the given requirement.

 

JIM

 

Location: St Louis, MO

Duration: 6+ Months

 

These will all be test analysts.  For now, it will be a six month contract.  There is a possibility of extension, but the project is in flux.  Meaning, I don’t know the exact timelines.  Consequently, I can only be certain of a six month contract at this point.

 

Please vet your candidates prior to submitting them to me.  I have a limited amount of time to read resumes and an even shorter amount of time to conduct interviews.

 

The items I would like in a candidate:

 

·         Articulate both verbally and written

·         Experience with manual testing – both test case development and test case execution

·         Experience with service level automated testing (SOAP, Java, etc)

·         Experience with Agile testing is a BIG plus

·         Self starters who work well independently or in a team environment is required.  I’m looking for passionate candidates who can help recover a troubled project which is under egregious deadlines.

 

 

Have A Blessed Day Ahead.

 

 

Thanks & Regards....,

Raj sandy

Addon Technologies.

734-956-4737 Ext 175

Fax:734-418-2603

rajsandy@addonusa.com

Yahoo IM: sandyraj14389addon@yahoo.com

Gmail: sandyraj14addon@gmail.com

My God shall make my way prosperous and will give me good success.

Josh 1:8

 

No comments:

Post a Comment