Thursday, May 16, 2013

CORPORATION FOR BUSINESS / REPLY ASAP



Hello,
How are you today, i hope you are doing great out there.
I am Colonel Kurt W. Kleta serving in the Middle East with NATO military intervention, i am now in Syria with the coalition forces to end the civil war with its death toll likely as high as 125,000 people killed. The situation is getting harsh and considering my safety and retirement plans i am privately seeking means of investing my money in a viable and profitable business entities with your help and courage.

I have in my possession the sum of $37 million which i made from crude oil deals in Iraq Middle East and i would like to partnership with you in a joint venture business investment. The $37 million is secured in the UNICEF European Commission humanitarian warehouse in Charahi haji Yaqoub Shar-i-Naw. As a military person i cannot transfer this money directly myself due to the nature of my job so i need your help, trust and corporation to receive the money as my partner for investments in your country as regards to my investment plans i can fund any viable project capable of generating at least 7.5% annual return on investment (ROI). Based on your advise, we may consider investments in real estate developments, trading, mining, agriculture, renewable energy, et cetera. Joint venture investment partnership on a long term basis can also be considered depending on the nature of your personal investment plans.

Please feel free to contact me for further details on how the money will be delivered to you.
Thanking you in advance for your cooperation.

Regards,
Col. Kurt W. Kleta
Raqqa province, Syrian Arab Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment