Sunday, February 24, 2013

Jr. QA Tester Baltimore,MD

Dear Sir/Madam,
I would like to express my interest and motivation in discussing of the quality assurance tester position in Maryland,DC,Virginia.
I believe that my experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position.
The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include the following:
- Extensive experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle and Software Testing Life Cycle, including identification of business needs and constraints,
collection of requirements, preparation of testing documentation, tests execution (manually and using automation tools), analysis of the results and generation of
various reports.
- Have the ability to perform all stages of testing based on different type of Testing Methodologies, including Black-Box, functional, usability and compatibility.
- Proficient in testing of different types of databases.
- I am a quick learner and always trying to think creatively.
- Can work independently and in a team setting.
- Strive for continued excellence.
I am confident that my qualification, skills and past working experiences can help me make significant contributions to your company.
Attached is my resume for additional information on my experience.
I can be reached at (410)-978-7981 or by email: joenov2@yahoo.com. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to talking to you about your current
employment opportunity.
Sincerely
J. Novitski

No comments:

Post a Comment